JellyPages.com

Wednesday 26 December 2012

My heart~numb!

I don’t know why I feel this way. But seriously, I’m just feeling nothing. I think I’m just agreeing with one of my classmate who said that girls do not need love like boys are, what they really need are attention from those who love them because they can grow their love to somebody who love them and give attention to them. I’m sorry if any girl out there will argue with this statement. But it is just the opinion of my friend who is also a girl. Now I think I’ve become one of the girl; at the part that “need attention”. Yes, I need attention; I need someone who can show me his love every day, even he is busy with his daily schedule. Everybody could call me selfish or cruel; I just don’t care because they don’t really know what I’m going through. Only I know myself, only I know what happened to me. The crucial part is only I know how I feel. Nobody is. People out there might say that I’m the one that do not give him a chance; I’m the one that should understand that he was busy. I’m just thinking, how one could handle a family if when he is busy; he can’t even just text a goodnight wish to his girl. It is ridiculous plus he can even chat with his girl’s friend on the internet social network. The reason why he could chat on the social network is because it is about the business matter. What the hell! God, I’ve changed my life a lot just for the relationship. I even lost contact with my friends (of course boys) just because of his jealousy. Guys, sorry for abandon all of you just to keep this relationship. I love this relationship before but now, I don’t know. I feel nothing, my heart feel numb! Oh, my Goodness! Just give me strength, a guide to the best path. Aminnn…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my heart numb too..sobs..sobs =(

Unknown said...

xyah nk numb sgt la sab..:p