JellyPages.com

Thursday 11 April 2013

A mistake is to correct not to judge~

When I did a mistake, let me know so that I'll correct it,
Never rush to judge me with my mistake,
Never compare my mistake with others because all of us have our own life journey,
Thus, we are differ.
You might never know what I'd gone through this while,
You might never know how strong I'd been.
You might have experience the bitter of life less than I'd,
So stop judging me.
Stop comparing me with others too.
I'm neither the subject of your observation nor your experimental sample.
You should give me advises or ask me why I'm doing that instead of comparing me or judging me.
I'll feel honoured if you do that.


“By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship -

“There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent.”
― Dave Barry -




~hate to be judged~



No comments: