JellyPages.com

Monday 1 April 2013

Got allergic~

Allergic??? I don't know what I'm allergic of but I just suddenly got something like rashes on my chin and they got swollen. My left upper lip also got swollen. One of my friend said my lips look sexy like Angie Jo (yeah,but only 1/3 of Angie Jo lips because only left upper lips got swollen~I'm sure you could imagine that..haha..)My hand and legs also feel itchy and there were like rashes on 'em.
At first i just think that my skin will gonna be okay. I put the Dettol on my chin because that was the most itchy and swollen part and wow..sangat2 lah pedih ok..haha..padan muka saya! But after a while I feel better. After few hours I need to put again the Dettol and had to bear the same feeling again..:D The next day I still felt very itchy and the rashes look red and swollen a bit but the swollen on the left upper lip got better. So I decided to go to UiTM Health Centre to see a doctor. The doctor said that I've got an allergic and she advises me to get injection and after that get some medicine from the pharmacy.
The nurse asked me which hand that I use fro writing and I answer the right hand. Then,she suggest to inject on the left hand. I was thinking at that time is it too much pain that made her asked the question. And, yes, it is...I could felt the pain deep to my muscle cell I thought. After that the nurse said that the fluid of the injection was really passed through the muscle and not through the blood. So I wonder that is why the pain was really great to the point that even with a soft touch of my own palm, I'll feel the pain. Thank God that the allergic symptoms was gone but I still do not know what is that I'm allergic of..Maybe I'm just allergic to see the selfish people..;)

2 days after I got the allergic... it looks like it is nothing but if you zoom out the chin, you'll see the rashes that I told before. At this time I was accompany my sister went shopping ;)

Medicine to apply to my skin.. Elomet for face only,Fobancort for body and aqeous cream to moisturize the skin especially the chin as Elomet has a mild steroid that will cause the dryness of the skin..

~Alhamdulillah that the allergic got better~

No comments: