JellyPages.com

Sunday 24 March 2013

I'm stronger because of 'em..~Really!

Thank you friends for all the good times you all had gave to me.. I'm really grateful to have all of you.. For me, we are like siblings. One got hurt, others will get hurt too.. Poyo kan.. But that's the truth..
We share both sad and happy time.. We share stories about what had happen everyday.. We tell our dreams.. We sing together.. We watching movies together, We enjoy doing sports together, We dine together and we even pray together.. It'll make me smile just to think about the friendship that we've built.. It is like we are one big happy family. My friends, I feel like all my sorrow just flew away when we gather. We may look like we all are happy all the time. But, the truth is all of us have our own problems. And the problems were like a bunch for each of us. But then, we still could smile because we share the problems together. It is just like we are dividing our problems and the burdens to each of us. That's why the problems become lighter for us to handle even it is actually really hard to going through. I hope this friendship would never end till Jannah..






p/s: Lots of love to all my friends...xoxo

No comments: